Versatile Bosphorus ANTIQUE Sultan Medium Thin Crash 18” 1456 g CLEAN
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- Here’s a wonderfully Hand Hammered 18” that can do a lot around the kit.
- Exceptionally clean Bosphorus Antique Series 18” Medium Thin Crash. Many people know this series to be the Sultan Series - that’s the vibe. And it’s a Zildjian K killer.
- As you can see, this Medium Thin has an hand hammered unlathed bell feeding into a lathed 2.5" section, into an unlathed 2.5"s, then lathed out the edge.
- The result is a cymbal that has all the wonderful light, semi-dry attack of a TURK Ride COMBINED with the warmer glow and wash of a lathed Bosphorus Traditional Series.
- With a thin weight of 1456 grams, this 18" Bosphorus Antique plays like a great semi-dry, semi-complex sounding Mediun Thin Crash or smaller LIGHT RIDE.
- The attack is strong but the decay is a bit more dry and controlled than a fully lathed cymbal. And that’s the beauty!
- Slightly bendable edges give it a great swelling response but it has plenty of tension to be a Light Ride.
- Truly Hand Hammered so it has that percolating airy complexity.
- Crash. Ride. Crash/Ride. Remarkably versatile.
- No issues. Very clean.
- A steal next to a machine hammered $370 Zildjian K