1970s Vintage Zildjian FACTORY STAMPED THIN Crash 18” 1464 g Amazing FULL
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- FACTORY STAMPED “THIN CRASH.”
- And it’s one of the best sounding Vintage Zildjian 18” Crashes you’ll hear! The edges are thin and slightly bendable.
- 40 Year old Vintage Zildjian Hollow Logo “THIN CRASH” 18” in fantastic shape.
- This one perfectly blends thin and pliable with a gorgeous FULL crash tone. It sounds like the test Zildjian cymbal for a great Vintage 18” Crash.
- No need to spend more money on a big box store Zildjian when you can get an actual, hard-to-find Factory THIN 18” CRASH that’s 40 years old!
- Classic 70s A tone.
- Weighs 1464 grams and sounds exactly like it was plucked out of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road or an Ohio Players record.
- Glorious semi-dark and complex 1970s Crash that remains responsive compliments of those thin edges.
- The tone we’ve heard for generations of rock, pop, and soul.
- Of course, if you have a light touch, you can easily use this 18” as a small Light Ride or a swelling Crash Ride. When you crash ride on it, it unleashes a gorgeous torrent of white noise that has a broad spread.
- Goes from medium soft to loud and full with ease.
- Magnificent condition for a nearly half-century-old Zildjian. Nice patina. Light use.
- Great shape. Hard to find factory stamped!
- Vintage As are always in style, and this 1970s 18” Thin Crash is exceptionally hard to find these days.
No need to paw through an ocean of modern Zildjians to find one that kinda-sorta sounds vintage-ish.
The REAL DEAL right here!