1950s VINTAGE Zildjian 18” Light Crash Ride SIZZLE 1536 g
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- Very smooth and delicate sounding 1950s HAND HAMMERED Vintage Zildjian 18” Sizzle Ride
- WITH ALL 8 rivets installed - just like it’s 1957.
- Super LIGHT and AIRY sounding with a hint of smokiness. Very mellow.
- Vintage 1950s Zildjian Light Crash Ride Sizzle
- It has that beautiful Hand Hammered look and tone.
- At 1536 grams this 18” plays like a Thin to Medium Thin Semi-Dark SIZZLE. Warm. Buttery.
- Overall very responsive with a great woody stick attack.
- Where this 18” really shines is the airy, LIGHTNESS it brings to a setup. This 18” Sizzle delivers a warm, slightly complex but mellowed and aged SIZZLE tone.
- Fairly dark tone for an 18”. Crashes like a dream!
- Great spread while still having the classy control of an 18”. Overall very smooth for a Vintage 18” A.
- It was made over 60 years ago. And it SOUNDS like a cymbal made over 60 years ago.
- Modern Zildjians are great - but they don’t do THIS.
- Terrific shape, especially for being 6 decades old. Hand hammered. A few pinpoint circular marks on the plain - not sure if it’s the old hammering etc.
- Primed for 8 rivets and currently outfitted with ALL 8.
- Add or subtract to your liking but it sounds amazing right where it is. With all of them in its extremely LIGHT and responsive.
- Don’t spend more on the new faux vintage ones.
- It’s cheaper and more fun to play the original.