Unique Light Mellow Paper Thin Bosphorus CORRODO-TYPE Ride 20” 1580 g
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- I'm exercising my portmanteau muscle here!
- Unique One-Off Bosphorus CORRODO-Type Prototype Paper Thin 20” Light Complex Ride in immaculate shape.
- Super dark, blackish, blue, purple Factory Pre-Aged Weathered Corroded Finish looks amazing and dries and mellows out this 20” beautifully!
- Definitely lives in the BILL STEWART Zildjian K Custom Dry Complex Ride world. But a bit more organic and mellow with a slightly drier tone.
- ONLY 1580 grams - that’s not a typo! That is damn thin on a 20” but what is amazing is that the unique darkened factory weathered patina really controls this Paper Thin 20”.
- The stick attack is prominent for such a very thin cymbal, organic and complex but not unruly, broad spread but remains mellow and controlled with a light touch.
- Stunning at a whisper. Perfect for low to medium volumes and recording.
- Crash on it for a gorgeous complex paper thin billowing wash.
- This is a beautiful controlled and mellower Light Complex Crash Ride.
- Looks like it was stored in Davey Jones’ locker - and that’s the point. Immaculate condition. Prototype.
- Stunning cymbal that’s beautiful visually and sonically. A lot of fun to play!