VERY DRY Vintage Zildjian Sizzle Ride 18” 1648 g Weathered
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- This Vintage Zildjian 18s” is one of the driest ones you will come across. It has a fantastic straight up stick definition - and that’s hard to find on a Vintage Sizzle.
- I believe this 18” is harkens from the 1950s, it has a very weathered appearance/surface - like it was in a year-long sandstorm. And that no doubt contributes to the terrific attack and very dry tone.
- Extremely focused and chime-like stick attack that is fairly dark and low pitched for a smaller cymbal.
- Sounds very much like a K Ride - but 50 years old. That’s the darker leanings talking. But it’s much drier than any fully lathed K could dream to be.
- 1648 grams gives it a strong definition.
- Outfitted with 5 brass butterfly style rivets like it’s 1947. That’s the vibe of this one - very old school look and tone and feel.
- Darker. Lower pitched. Controlled. Dry. Focused. Strong bell. Lightening-like crash accents. Beautiful old-timey rivet sizzle rumble.
- A unique tone that is simultaneously familiar to the ear. Classic vintage.
- Great for recording, can be a small main ride or terrific Left Side Dry Ride.