Wide Lathe Paper Thin Masterwork Prototype 22” Crash Ride 1725 g PERFECT
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Here’s a stunning, lush and dark, smoky 22” Prototype that is exquisitely Hand Hammered.
- This is one of the nicest paper thins you will encounter. That I guarantee. Have a listen!
- Masterwork Wide Lathe Prototype 22” weighing a very svelte 1725 grams.
- The top is reminiscent of an Agop Signature Ride HOWEVER the underside is FULLY LATHED to give it a bit more liveliness and complexity. Subtle smoky stick attack with a lush and broad complex Hand Hammered wash.
- Definitely crashable! Like a huge, dark 22” Crash.
- Part Agop Sig Ride, part Masterwork Jazz Master! And that’s a marriage made in Heaven!
- 1725 grams would be very thin for a 20”, on a 22” it’s so lush and responsive just a swipe of a brush opens this gorgeous Wide Lathe up.
- Super bendable edges wobble all over when struck. Amazing with mallets. Perfect from a whisper to a large dark crash roar!
- No big company offers a beauty this smoky and thin!
- Immaculate shape.
- A stunning Prototype 22”!