Low Bell Paper Thin Complex BOSPHORUS Syncopation SW Ride 1760 g MINT
Original price $329.99 - Original price $329.99
$329.99 - $329.99
Current price $329.99
- Here’s a harder find Hand Hammered Paper Thin 20” that’s organic and very complex.
- This particular one has a standout LOW BELL. It’s almost like a Flat Ride and it gives this 20” it’s unique character.
- Bosphorus Syncopation Series SW 20” Ride or Crash weighing a PAPERTHIN 1760 grams in Immaculate Condition!
- FACTOID: the “SW” stands for “sand washed.” See - today was worth waking up for!!
- Weighing in at a very thin 1760 grams, this Bosphorus plays like papery COMPLEX THIN RIDE or Fast Crash. The tone is extremely ORGANIC, very dark, a bit DRY, and VERY Complex AND WHISPY -which is not always an easy combination to find.
- For a 20” cymbal, this Bosphorus has an extremely quick response and fast decay.
- This is one of the more responsive cymbals you will find. It’s not just the thin weight, the deep circular hammering lets this 20” open up and is activated with even the lightest touch.
The initial attack on this 20” opens quickly and yields a terrific spread with myriad overtones, HOWEVER, this Ride being pre-aged with a sand-washed finish, those overtones decay quickly leaving a DRY, papery sounding wash that is nothing like any big company offers.
And at only 1760 grams, this Bosphorus is slightly bendable and quick, and very responsive at lower volumes.
- Broad spread, very complex and whispy, slightly DRY with a very quick decay.
- Crash on it for a brief wall of complexity - perfect for crash accents while riding.
- Gorgeous craftsmanship with no issues.
- Stunning deep hand hammering. Immaculate condition.
- Hard to actually find one out in the wild! Not stock photo nonsense.