Light Dry Zildjian ORIG Armand BEAUTIFUL BABY 19” Sizzle Ride 1763 g
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Here’s one of the ORIGINAL Beautiful Baby Zildjian Armand Rides - nearly 20 years old. It’s light and airy with a very mellow dark tone and semi-dry stick attack - the last 2 decades have been good to this 19”.
- Zildjian describes this cymbal as:
“Bright and musical "vintage" A Sound. Armand Zildjian's favorite ride sound, features three rivet cluster and laser engraved Armand Zildjian Signature with his favorite expression, 'Beautiful, Baby'."
- This is a great, smooth sounding Left Side Light Crash Ride Sizzle. Very responsive, articulate and mellow with a rain-on-the-roof subtlety complements of 3 cluster rivets.
- Weighing in at a lovely 1763 grams, this Armand Ride plays like a smooth Thin Light Ride Sizzle. What I really like about this specific 19" is that it although I would not call it dry, it has a surprisingly nice stick definition that resides above a very warm wash and rivet rumble.
- The bell is strong and cuts extremely well, especially for "the latin thing." And the 3 rivets add a great Sunday-night-rain-on-the-roof sizzle when crashed upon lightly.
- It's remarkably well balanced, especially when you get about 10 or 15 feet back. It blends into the room nicely. The overall vibe is warm, very mellow, subtle, slightly dark, with a great stick attack and fairly controlled.
- Aged, mellowed. Darkened. Dried up stick attack. This one is a little lighter than others I’ve countered. Sounds incredible.
- Don’t go over $400 for a stiff new one with a stock photo. Listen to this beauty and buy with confidence.