Super COMPLEX 1/2 Lathe Masterwork PAPER THIN 21” Crash Ride 1834 g Brushed
Original price $269.99 - Original price $269.99
$269.99 - $269.99
Current price $269.99
- This is one of Masterwork’s most COMPLEX and airy cymbals. Have a listen. It’s light and easily bendable!
- Makes a fantastic Huge Crash or Very Light Complex Ride.
- Gloriously wavy, raw and Hand Hammered surface with a glowing band of lathed glory at the edge.
- And look at the handiwork that went into this thing. There's a ton of hand hammering on this beast.
- Most of the playing surface is brushed and unlathed or very lightly lathed and heavily hand hammered, giving it a slightly DRY attack, while the outer 2" are fully lathed and give added complexity when shouldered. The underside is fully lathed adding gorgeous, glowing complexity and warm wash!
- Only 1834 grams.
- The overall vibe is like an ISTANBUL SIG or VEZIR RIDE but much thinner with a dry and complex tone and quick decay.
- Very complex and organic. Broad spread. Remarkably responsive at low volumes but crashes into a broad roar!
- With a light touch this 21” makes a terrific slightly dry light ride or crash ride. I know, I know, I wouldn't believe it either but it is true. This 21” is both a beautiful dry complex paper thin ride and a massive Dark Crash. It all depends on your setup.
- Great for very low to louder volumes.
- Immaculate with no issues. Gorgeous looking and sounding.