Light Complex THIN 1960s Vintage Zildjian 20” Sizzle Ride Only 1835 g CLEAN
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- This is one of the nicest VINTAGE LIGHT SIZZLES your ears will hear. From the 1960s and surprisingly THIN!
- Only 1835 grams. That’s pretty damn THIN. It’s hard to find 50 year old cymbals under 2000 grams.
- GLOWING, mellow, ultra warm, smooth, light and airy, controlled, soft and delicate, great stick attack but still with a luscious Rivet sizzle.
- It’s amazing, that I can guarantee.
- Golden lathing with classic 1960s Zildjian craftsmanship.
- 1835 grams - the perfect THIN LIGHT RIDE SIZZLE. Primed for 6 rivets and currently outfitted with all 6. Add or subtract to your liking but it sounds fantastic as is.
Easily crashable. Strong bell for a thin cymbal. Extremely responsive even at low volumes.
- Great with brushes.
- Plays like it was plucked off an Oscar Peterson recording from 1961.
- Great 50-year-old patina. No issues. Golden hue.
- Don’t settle for a big box store “Beautiful Baby Armand Ride”.
- This is the Real Deal. And it’s one of the LIGHTEST sounding, smoothest ones you will hear.
- This is the Real Deal!