RARE Discontinued Zildjian K CONSTANTINOPLE HI BELL THIN HIGH 20” 1843 g CLEAN
Original price $499.99 - Original price $499.99
$499.99 - $499.99
Current price $499.99
- Here’s a Rare K Constantinople. This beauty was only made for a brief window and it was the ONLY HYBRID style K Cons they made.
- The famous Zildjian K Constantinople HI BELL THIN HIGH RIDE 20” in fantastic condition!
- A true Dry Complex K Constantinople.
- Aged and mellow 17 years. This was a hard to find Zildjian even when they were being produced.
- Check out the alternating wide band gold and natural lathing on the inside that gives way to a fully lathed outer portion.
- All with the K Cons Armand Signature emblazoned on the underside.
- Weighing in at a THIN to Paper Thin 1843 grams this Killer K plays like a Thin Light Complex Semi-Dry Ride.
- The initial stick attack is fairly dry but what's amazing is that the ensuing wash is slightly nastier and more complex than most dry rides.
- The definition is prominent and definitely dark in tone and the proceeding wash has more of an "AAAHHH" to it than most dry rides do. More complex than the K Cons of this era.
- Controlled yet with a complexity to it. As the overtones swim around, they never eclipse the initial attack. The bell rises high off the plain and is semi-integrated and cuts nicely without being overbearing-it's perfect for "the latin thing."
- When you crash on this Hybrid K Cons , it reveals its darkest side-much nastier than a regular K.
- More complex, more organic, yet still semi-dry.
- It can easily be a BIG Dry Complex Crash. Perfect for accents while riding. The wash decays very quickly for 20”.
- No issues. Incredible shape! Light and mellowed 17 year old patina. Hard to find. Collectible. Perfect for absolutely any style.
- One of Zildjian’s best cymbals from their best series.