DARK COMPLEX Zildjian ULTRA HAMMERED China 21” 1911 g INVERTED BELL
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- This is one of the best China Cymbals Zildjian makes - because it’s responsive and SOUNDS like a China should! Dark. Complex. And exotic!
- And it’s a generous sized 21” and THIS one is thin!
- No need to guess at a stock photo as to what your new cymbal sounds like. Have a listen and buy with confidence.
- Zildjian describes this cymbal as:
"Loud-er Effects. Designed to explode with penetrating sound, this China model features an, inverted "volcano" bell and extensive hammering, producing a sound that is trashier than its China counterparts."
- What’s beautiful about this 21” is that it’s remarkably versatile!
- As you can see, the flanged edge on this odd sized Z3 is a FAT 4.5"!
- Certainly ripe for the striking. The attack is cutting and fairly aggressive but NOT brash, and the tone is wonderfully dark, exotic, and sounds like a classic China!
- The sustain is medium to medium fast for a larger cymbal -it's not excessively long like some big Chinas can be. This 21" is very well balanced.
- And check out the heavy hammering!! Hammered all the way to the edge!!! And Brilliant too!
- The weight is only 1911 grams, and this Zildjian plays like a THIN! The weight gives this 21" a great response at medium-low volumes and the unlathed bell portion delivers a strong attack and projection.
- The great thing about this specific 21" is that it's musical in any context. The attack is certainly prominent enough for louder rock, pop, fusion, gospel, R&B, and funk situations, and the exotic dark tone is obviously perfect for jazz and blues and session work.
- Surprisingly versatile and one of the most interesting cymbals Zildjian has made.
- No issues. Extremely clean!