HUGE COMPLEX Hand Hammered Masterwork 22” DUAL Paper Thin Crash Ride 1952 g
Original price $279.99 - Original price $279.99
$279.99 - $279.99
Current price $279.99
- Here’s a beautiful sounding massive Hand Hammered Paper Thin 22”!
- I marvel at the handiwork and beautiful craftsmanship. Stunning dual surface.
- Have a listen yourself. And this one doesn’t cost $600 like the one Meinl does.
- Imagine a Zildjian Crash of Doom...but one that really IS Hand Hammered and has a pinch of Brilliant Finish shimmer. And in a 22” Size with a RAW BELL.
- That's the vibe of this hand-crafted 22” Masterwork DUAL Paper Thin Crash Ride. Super deep, golf-ball sized hammering on plain and edges for a beautiful complexity. Similar hammering to the K Custom Special Dry Ride.
- Huge, ultra-dark, very complex sounding, Crash that you can ride on as well. It’s extremely responsive and opens up with the lightest touch.
Similar to the Meinl Byzance EXTRA DRY DUAL Crash - that’s the vibe. But MASSIVE and Paper Thin!
- Only 1952 grams makes this beauty Thin to Paperthin and extremely responsive, but it absolutely roars when you lay into it!
- As you can see the inside 18” are unlathed like a Turk Series, and the outer 4” are fully pin-point lathed and BRILLIANT Finish.
- Beautiful hand-hammering both on the unlathed surface and off, and the edges blur subtly when struck.
- When you ride on it lightly, it falls right between a Light Dark Complex Ride and a China Swish. Perfect for an alternate Light Crash Ride.
- Immaculate condition. No issues.
- A stunning Hand Hammered 22” for a fraction of what other companies cost.
- And you can hear it for yourself!