1950s Vintage Zildjian Light Complex Ride 20” 1977 g Hand Hammered
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- This 70-year-old Zildjian is the REAL DEAL Light Complex Ride.
- It’s what the Avedis Series was striving for, but this one really IS Hand Hammered.
- And at only 1977 grams it’s THIN - it’s hard to find a 70 year old cymbal under a Medium weight. Most were cracked during the hair metal bacchanalia of 1987.
- This particular 50s Zildjian A is overall light with a smooth complexity.
- It’s beautifully Hand Hammered and has a glowing subtle warmth underneath a surprisingly strong stick attack - especially for a cymbal this THIN.
- Great broad spread. Both dark and bright overtones are present but nothing dominates, it’s a Goldilocks blend.
- Perfectly blends mellow and complex.
- It crashes incredibly well. The bell is solid for a thinner 70-year-old cymbal.
- And yet has a light and subtle control to it.
- I have come across a lot of cymbals, this is one of the nicest all-around LIGHT COMPLEX 1950s Zildjians you’ll encounter.
- Only 1977 grams.
- No need to chase the “vintage vibe” replicas trying to recreate what cymbal has been doing for over a century effortlessly.