Unique LOW BELL Bosphorus PROTOTYPE PHILLY Ride 22” 1982 g Light Complex MINT
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- Imagine an ALMOST FLAT Ride - well that’s the bewitching charm of this one-off Prototype 22”, but it still has a tremendous light complexity.
- For such a thin, light complex ride, the stick attack remains prominent - compliments of that beautiful Almost Flat Bell.
- Exquisitely hand-crafted Bosphorus LOW BELL PROTOTYPE PHILLY RIDE 22” in perfect condition.
- Unique Factory pre-aged SLATE BLUE Finish. Strong circular Hand Hammering on the plain of this beauty. The bell rises very subtly off the plain and has a lower pitch as well. It has hints of a flat ride - that sort of wonderful control.
- Only 1982 grams. Yes! On a 22”! 1982 grams is is pretty damn thin right there! But the low bell gives it definition.
- The end result is an almost flat ride mixed with a Paper Thin Light Complex Ride that comes to life at a whisper.
- It’s refined and controlled and the factory pre-aging process MELLOWS this 22” Prototype magnificently.
- Full complex crash when you really lay into it - very broad spread. But not clanky! It’s thin!
- More body and complexity than a flat ride but still with a pinch of control in there.
- Gold PROTOTYPE emblem. Immaculate.
- I’ve not seen another like it.