1950s Vintage Zildjian Light Complex Ride 20” 1994 g Hand Hammered
Original price $369.99 - Original price $369.99
$369.99 - $369.99
Current price $369.99
- This 70-year-old Zildjian is the REAL DEAL Light Complex Ride with DARK leanings.
- It’s what the Avedis Series was striving for, but this one really IS Hand Hammered - it’s more musical than the Avedis Series.
- And at only 1994 grams it’s THIN - it’s hard to find a 70 year old cymbal under a Medium weight. Most were cracked during the hair metal bacchanalia of 1987.
- This particular 50s Zildjian A is overall dark sounding with a smooth and even complexity.
- It’s beautifully Hand Hammered and has a glowing subtle warmth underneath the light and lively stick attack.
- Broad spread that’s controlled naturally through a half-century old dark patina
- Perfectly blends mellow and complex.
- It crashes incredibly well. The bell is solid for a thinner 70-year-old cymbal.
- And yet has a light and subtle control to it.
- No issues. Typical light center hole wear because someone played this beauty a lot back in 1968 because it’s a great one. We all have cymbal sleeves now so who cares.
- No need to chase the “vintage vibe” replicas trying to recreate what cymbal has been doing for over a century effortlessly.