Rare 1950s Vintage Zildjian 19” Smooth Ride or Dry Crash Ride 1996 Gs
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- Absolutely stunning and hard to find 60-year-old odd-sized 19” Vintage Zildjian Ride or Crash Ride in terrific shape.
- 19s” from this era are not easy to come by, and this one makes the perfect complement to a 21 or 22, or even a matched 20”.
- Weighing in at perfect 1996 grams this 19” offers a simply fantastic stick attack - it has a 6-decade old patina that dries this Zildjian out beautifully.
- Semi-dry, medium but not at all harsh. Super mellow and focused. Aged particularly well with a pinpoint stick attack. Good definition and penetration but still remains controlled and mellow. Very solid bell for a 19”. Crash on it for a very full and loud Ringo-style white noise or accent.
- Small combo Semi-dry Ride or Left Side Crash Ride to accompany your main Ride, or big 19” FULL Crash. Whatever you decide this 1950s Zildjian can occupy many positions on a kit.
- A Vintage A from around the time of Coltrane’s BLUE TRAIN is quite a nice Zildjian!