Hand Hammered COMPLEX 1960s Vintage Zildjian Light Crash Ride 20” 2020 g
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- THIN COMPLEX EARLIER 1960s hallmark Zildjian HAND HAMMERING on this 20”. Check out the underside. Beautiful!
- And that no doubt contributes to its Light Complexity. This 60-year-old Zildjian has a smaller bell for a bit of control and the plain fans downward giving it that umbrella profile that yields a light complex timbre.
- Can easily be both a Light Ride OR a 60s Full Crash - RINGO STYLE. It’s has a broad spread and fullness when crashed upon.
- Reminds me a bit of a chilled out and controlled K Custom Dry Complex Bill Stewart Ride - but more mellower and with a full crash.
- Weighing in at a THIN 2020 grams this beauty plays like a Light Complex Ride or Crash Ride. The bell is solid and as you migrate down to the plain and edge the spread opens up in that classic late 50s/early 60s A fashion as the overtones dance about.
- This is a terrific candidate for rivets, although it has a sweetness in there already - as it has already had one or two. Great condition with a light 60 year old golden patina.
- Light subtle glowing stick attack followed by a . classic complex wash. Broad spread but with the control of 60 years of aging and a smaller bell.
- Listen to the Crash accents - full and engaged! Lush with that 60s Zildjian warmth but with a hint of Hand Hammered complexity.
- Great shape. Typical light wear/use on a 60 year old Zildjian.
- This Hand Hammered 60-year-old Zildjian is the tone companies have been trying to capture for years.
- It’s a lot easier and more fun just to play the Real One!