Unique Light Paper Thin Bosphorus CORRODO-TYPE Ride 22” 2060 g
Original price $399.99 - Original price $399.99
$399.99 - $399.99
Current price $399.99
- I'm exercising my portmanteau muscle here!
- Unique One-Off Bosphorus CORRODO-Type Prototype Paperthin 22” Light Complex Ride in immaculate shape.
- Super dark, blackish, blue, purple Factory Pre-Aged Weathered Corroded Finish looks amazing and dries and mellows out this 22” beautifully!
- Definitely lives in the BILL STEWART Zildjian K Custom Dry Complex Ride world. But a bit more organic and mellow and smooth.
- ONLY 2060 grams, which is damn thin on a 22” - hell that’s pretty thin for a 20”, but what is amazing is that the unique darkened factory weathered patina really controls this Paper Thin 22”.
- The stick attack is prominent for such a very thin cymbal, organic and complex but not unruly, broad spread but remains mellow and controlled with a light touch.
- Stunning at a whisper. Perfect for low to medium volumes and recording.
- Crash on it for an organic complex paper thin billowing wash.
- This is a beautiful controlled and mellower Light Complex Crash Ride.
- Looks like it was stored in Davey Jones’ locker - and that’s the point. Immaculate condition. Prototype.
- Gorgeous Prototype cymbal that’s beautiful visually and sonically. And it’s a joy playing something unique.