Light Complex Hand Hammered 1960s Vintage Zildjian 20” Sizzle Ride 2066 g
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- This is one of the nicest VINTAGE LIGHT SIZZLES your ears will hear. From the Early 1960s.
- And it’s only 2066 grams. That’s a great weight for a sizzle because the attack is strong but it has the light airiness of four rivets.
- GLOWING, slightly complex, mellow, ultra warm, smooth, light and airy, controlled, soft and delicate, great stick attack but still with a luscious Rivet sizzle.
- It’s amazing, that I can guarantee.
- Beautiful Hand Hammered wavy surface - I believe this gem is from the Early 1960s before Zildjian really started mass producing. Someone at the factory showed it love. It has a subtle wavy Hand Hammered surface.
- 2066 grams - the perfect LIGHT RIDE SIZZLE. Primed for 4 rivets and currently outfitted with four. Add or subtract to your liking but it sounds fantastic as is.
- Crashable. Strong bell. Extremely responsive even at low volumes.
- Plays like it was plucked off an Oscar Peterson recording from 1961.
- Great 60-year-old patina. No issues. Dark golden hue.
- Don’t pay more for a big box store “Beautiful Baby Armand Ride”.
- This is the Real Deal!