Light Complex Hand Hammered 1950s Vintage Zildjian 20” Sizzle Ride 2079 g ALL RIVETS
Original price $339.99 - Original price $339.99
$339.99 - $339.99
Current price $339.99
- A 1950s Sizzle WITH ALL SIX RIVETS - you hardly ever see that these days.
Here’s a fantastic sounding Semi-dry LIGHT COMPLEX 20” SIZZLE Ride- and nearly 70-years-old.
- Hand Hammered with a super old school look and tone.
- This particular 20” is slightly dry, light and airy- compliments of that 1950s Hand Hammering, overall complex with a soft and delicate wash and feel. Broad spread of overtones with a LIGHT feel but it still remains controlled because it’s mellowed 7 decades.
- At 2079 grams it delivers a light and slightly focused stick attack followed with an airy, rain-on-the-roof sizzle. Very responsive.
- Perfect Light Thin or Medium Thin Sizzle. OUTFITTED with ALL 6 vintage rivets in the Zildjian factory configuration giving it a subtle liveliness. I believe they are original Zildjian rivets.
- Strong bell, especially for a sizzle. Subtle umbrella profile for a bit of complexity.
- Great 70-year-old patina mellows and focuses it.
- Don’t get a for a big box store “Beautiful Baby Armand Ride” masquerading as vintage. Get the real one!
- This is the Real Deal. Main Ride. Left Side Light Ride Sizzle. Whatever you decide this beauty will suit you well.
- Great shape with a unique, dark patina. Light use.
- Vintage Zildjian is always in style. And this Light playing Complex Sizzle actually IS Hand Hammered.