Exotic Vintage Zildjian Factory Pang 20” 2117 g MELLOW Complex
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- Nothing sounds like the PANG! It’s very different than China, slightly in construction but definitely in TONE!
- And that’s why it’s sucks that Zildjian discontinued these because they were unique sounding.
- Fortunately, I have right here this terrific condition Vintage Zildjian 20” PANG. So you need not suffer.
- YES. A TRUE PANG!! MELLOW! And with that inimitable Pang spread.
- Often described as “exotic” sounding - the Pang has a flatter edge than a China, rounded bell, and has a more pronounced umbrella-shaped profile. This no doubt contributes to its Complexity.
- BUT, it has a mellowness to it as well! Very smooth and mellow sounding. Halfway between a crash and a China and an alien!
- That’s this PANG. Very Billy Cobham vibe.
- Absolutely glorious to ride on - super mellow and glowing tone that no other cymbal makes.
- 2117 grams gives it a medium vibe. It opens up with the lightest swipe and penetrates with a roar when laid in to.
- Sounds amazing with mallets.
- Great golden 40 year-old dark patina. No issues.
- An exceptionally exotic sounding one!