23 YR OLD DRY ORIGINAL Zildjian K CONSTANTINOPLE Medium Ride 20” 2124 g
Original price $449.99 - Original price $449.99
$449.99 - $449.99
Current price $449.99
- A K Constantinople that has naturally aged 23 years is a beautiful cymbal! Have a listen!
- These Original K Constantinoples are getting harder to find these days and this one is hitting that sweet and mellowed age.
- Cymbals like this get better over time. They mellow and dry out bringing forth a cleaner stick attack. And that’s exactly the case we have with this Original Zildjian K Constantinople 20”.
- For this series it has a DRY stick attack that is followed by that famous K Constantinople warmth but it remains controlled.
- Weighing in at a perfect 2124 grams this gorgeous K 20” plays like the Original or First Run Medium - because that’s what it is! That’s another reason the stick articulation is clear and present. It’s not remotely a heavier cymbal but it does have enough tension to be semi-dry and articulate.
- It’s easily crashable and has a terrific, glowing spread that dissipated medium fast.
- Overall Very well balanced. Great attack with a warm, broad glow. Father Time has enveloped the “Medium” stamp but this beauty is right in that weight range and era.
- As far as this series of K Cons Medium goes, this one is exceptionally smooth and even.
- Bright and dark overtones are present giving it a harmonious feel and sound.
- This is Zildjian’s Top of the Line Series, and it shows.
- Fantastic condition. No issues. Golden patina has befriended this beauty.
- This well over 2 decade gem will continue to age gracefully. It’s just hitting its stride.