LIGHT COMPLEX 1950s Vintage ZILDJIAN 20” THINNER CRASH RIDE 2146 g
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
Looking for an amazing sounding semi-dry complex REAL DEAL VINTAGE Zildjian?
- Well, here you go! This isn’t a heavy or Ping style Ride. This beautiful 20” is 70 years old - it was forged when Charles Mingus was recording his seminal albums.
- A fantastic weight at 2146 grams. Plays like a Light Thin Dry Complex. Perfect BIG RINGO wash when laid into.
- This 70-year-old Zildjian does it all - if you have a light touch, this 20” has a semi-dry stick attack that is mellowed naturally and fairly controlled. The wash is slightly complex and has a light, percolating complexity - classic Zildjian 1950s breathiness. Crash on the edge for a billowing 20”’Full Crash tone.
- It’s a killer sounding Mellow Light Ride or huge crash.
- Dry Complex Main Ride. Left Side Mellow Crash Ride. This well over half-century-old Zildjian can occupy many positions on the field. Offers perfect crash accents when riding.
- No issues. Fantastic chocolate brown patina that mellows it.
- Vintage As are always in style. And this 2146 gram beauty is the REAL DEAL! Don’t spend more money on the modern “vintage vibe” cymbals. Just get the real one for less.