Ultra RARE Early Paiste Signature 19” DRY RIDE YES a NINETEEN! 2186 g
Original price $379.99 - Original price $379.99
$379.99 - $379.99
Current price $379.99
- Here’s One of the rarest signatures ever to be offered - or maybe not offered. It must have debuted NAMM show weekend and then been discontinued Monday.
- I've only SEEN 2 OTHERS! In thirty years.
- This particular beauty is from the SUPER EARLY days of the Signature Series - 1994.
- And it has that hallmark Early Signature craftsmanship deep and wavy, with the circular ball peen style hammering.
- This smaller Signature is fairly dark sounding too.
- It looks a little like the famous Paiste Rough Ride - another early one.
- Imagine the famous Paiste DRY HEAVY Ride... with that same massive BELL...BUT in a more controlled 19" with a faster decay and quicker playability. Here you are!
- What's great about this rare Paiste 19" is that although I would not call it "Dry," (compared to a Sabian Fierce Ride or Zildjian K Custom Dry), the wash is DEFINITELY more focused and controlled compared to most other Paiste Signature Rides - compliments of the smaller size.
- And its DRIER and more controlled compared to other Signature Dry Heavy Rides. The stick attack on this particular one is PROMINENT - again especially for a Signature.
- This rare sized 19" is a great combination of semi-dark and dry-and that's not always an easy combination to find. The bell on this Dry Ride is a whopping SOLID 5.5" and it's one of the most penetrating bells on the market -especially for being a 19". The attack is aggressive and the definition strong.
- The weight is 2186 grams.
- Well balanced, semi-dark, dry, great, focused stick attack, huge, SOLID bell, cutting and aggressive with that clean, clear inimitable Paiste tone that's to die for.
- More controlled and drier with a quicker decay than its larger brother.
- THAT'S this cymbal.
- And with a hell of a lot of DEEP hammering.
- Damn near impossible to find. A gorgeous Paiste Signature. Collectible.