Unique Complex BORBA CUSTOM FLEX Ride 22” 2200 g IMMACULATE
Original price $599.99 - Original price $599.99
$599.99 - $599.99
Current price $599.99
- Hardly ANY cymbal flexes like this 22” FLEX RIDE.
- What I love about these Borba cymbals is that they unapologetically know who they are - it's clear they're handmade by one guy with a purpose and vision in mind.
- I have had the pleasure of coming across a few of these Borba cymbals and they absolutely blow me away. Both visually and sonically.
- And you can hear and own this hand custom crafted instrument for less than your standard big box store K Constantinople with a stock photo.
- There’s no question as to why this super finely lathed 22” is dubbed the FLEX Ride. It flexes like my morals on Saturday night.
- Insanely bendable and wobbles all over hell. One crash on it and the edges quake into the sunset.
- No cymbal bends like this wobbly beast.
- The craftsmanship is beautiful - it has the golden glow of an old school very thinly lathed cymbal.
- The bell is beautifully hand hammered and sits low coming off the plain.
- This 2200 gram 22" FLEX RIDE is without a doubt, one of the most lush and complex cymbals you will come across.
- Dark with a wonderful broad spread but not at all harsh.
- So light and responsive it comes alive with the tap of a finger or the breath of a brush!
- Insanely great with mallets. Golden roar that never gets too boisterous or loud.
- So beautiful this could be an orchestral cymbal - but it sits right at home on the drum kit.
- Immaculate condition, but it feels like it's 70 years old.