Light COMPLEX 1960s Vintage Zildjian Ride 20” 2210 g STEEP Profile
Original price $299.99 - Original price $299.99
$299.99 - $299.99
Current price $299.99
- LIGHT COMPLEX 1960s hallmark Zildjian A tone on this 20”. Check out the underside. Beautiful Light Hand Hammering.
- This 60-year-old Zildjian has a plain that fans downward giving it that umbrella profile that yields a light complex timbre with a broad spread.
- Reminds me a bit of a chilled out and controlled K Custom Dry Complex Bill Stewart Ride - but more mellower and with a fuller wash. That’s the vibe.
- Weighing in at a perfect 2210 grams this beauty plays like a fuller Light Complex Ride. The bell is solid and as you migrate down to the plain and edge the spread opens up in that classic late 50s/early 60s A fashion as the overtones dance about.
- This is a terrific candidate for rivets, although it has a sweet fullness in there already - as if it already has one or two. Great condition with a light 50 year old golden patina.
- Light subtle glowing stick attack followed by a classic complex wash. Broad spread but with the control of 60 years of aging.
- Lush with that 60s Zildjian warmth but with a hint of what sounds like Hand Hammered complexity.
- Fantastic shape.
- This 60-year-old Zildjian is the tone companies have been trying to capture for years.
- It’s a lot easier and more fun just to play the Real One!