THINNER Dark Smoky Istanbul Mehmet Empire Ride 21” 2247 g CLEAN
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- Here's a great smoky, dark Istanbul.....
- This one looks like Zildjian used it as inspiration for the K Constantinople Hi Bell Ride.
- As you can see this beauty is Dual lathed; the outer 4.5” are traditionally lathed, while the inner 13” are thickly lathed with alternating brown and gold hues. And the underside is fully UNLATHED and HAND HAMMERED, which helps dry the tone out and support stick definition.
- Absolutely stunning craftsmanship on this 21". This beauty is clearly hand crafted and it is the fraternal twin to the Istanbul Vezir Ride.
- As you can see this beauty is overall CLEAN! And this 21" is VERY hard to find. If you dig complex but not overbearing, than this 21" is a terrific choice!
- Weighing in at a lovely and surprisingly THIN 2247 grams, this 21" Mehmet plays like a semi-DARK and semi-dry Multi-Surface Medium Thin Ride.
- Again, this cymbal is completely unlathed and raw on the underside, while the top has two distinct surfaces that are lathed in different fashions. And it is heavily hand hammered all over. Classic Turkish style.
- This 21" delivers a smokey, dark, organic, and definitely earthy and complex wash....and you get that Classic Hand Hammered tone.
- Organic stick attack with a dark, smoky wash. Beautiful Hand Hammered rounded over bell measures 6”.
- This is the thinnest Empire I’ve ever seen. Opens up at just a whisper. Crash on it for a huge, organic dark crash.
- No issues. And amazing Hand Hammered Istanbul that’s hard to find.