RARE Discontinued Zildjian K CONSTANTINOPLE HI BELL THIN HIGH 22” 2252 g COMPLEX
Original price $569.99 - Original price $569.99
$569.99 - $569.99
Current price $569.99
- Here’s a Very Rare and complex K Constantinople - and in the generous 22” size. This beauty was only made for a brief window and it was the ONLY HYBRID style K Cons they made. And these 22s are even harder to find.
- The famous Zildjian K Constantinople HI BELL THIN HIGH RIDE 22” in fantastic condition!
- A true Dry Complex K Constantinople - and in this case very complex.
- Aged and mellow 16 years. This was a hard to find Zildjian even when they were being produced.
- Check out the alternating wide band gold and natural lathing on the inside that gives way to a fully lathed outer portion.
- All with the K Cons Armand Signature emblazoned on the underside.
- Weighing in at a THIN to Paper Thin 2252 grams this Killer K plays like a Thin Light Complex Semi-Dry Ride.
- The initial stick attack is slightly dry but what's amazing is that the ensuing wash is much nastier, organic and more complex than all other drier rides.
- The definition is prominent and definitely organic in tone and the proceeding wash has more of an "AAAHHH" to it than most dry rides do. More complex than the K Cons of this era.
- Slightly controlled yet with a complexity to it. As the overtones swim around, they never eclipse the initial attack. The bell rises high off the plain and is semi-integrated and cuts nicely without being overbearing-it's perfect for "the latin thing."
- When you crash on this Hybrid K Cons , it reveals its darkest side-much nastier than a regular K.
- It’s the damn 22”!!!
- More complex, more organic, yet still semi-dry.
- It can easily be a BIG Dry Complex Crash. Perfect for accents while riding. The wash decays very quickly for 22”.
- No issues. Incredible shape! Light and mellowed 16 year old patina. Very Hard to find. Collectible. Perfect for absolutely any style.
- One of Zildjian’s best cymbals from their most famous series.