Unique VAULT TOUR Sabian PROTOTYPE HHX Fierce Ride Sizzle 21” 2276 g
Original price $379.99 - Original price $379.99
$379.99 - $379.99
Current price $379.99
- This is a stunning organic, papery whispy 21” that has a DRYNESS yet is a Sizzle - which is a very rare sonic combination.
- Modern meets a vintage Sizzle configuration for a perfect blending of the two.
- Unique Sabian VAULT TOUR Prototype HHX Jojo Mayer Signature 21” Fierce Ride Sizzle in terrific shape.
- As you can see, this Vault Prototype is the long fraternal twin of the HHX Fierce Ride but the bell has a rippled, figured waviness to it. And this 21” Prototype is outfitted with 9 rivets - yes, 9! Just like it’s 1947! That’s how they did back in the day.
- Factory “Vault Tour HHX” under the bell.
- With a light weight of 2276 grams this Unique Sabian 21” plays like a Thin to Paperthin Complex Dark Crash Sizzle or Light Sizzle.
- As you can see, the surface is wavy and heavily hand hammered. The tone is dark, COMPLEX, organic, a bit exotic but with the smoothness of a shimmering sizzle.
- It's remarkably responsive at low level volumes. A simple flick of the finger sets it off a' rumblin'..
- When you ride on this beauty the stick attack sits subtly above the wash, the rivets add a vintage-like Sizzle.
- Very thin, slightly bendable edges make this raw and unlathed beauty easily crashable.
- So responsive it’s great for brushes and mallets. A singing sizzle.
- Super played-in look and feel. Soft and pliable. Plays like it’s 60 years old - not stiff.
- Perfect for very low to medium loud settings.
- No issues. NOT something Sabian offers in the catalog but you sure as hell with they did.
- Well…wish no more….here’s one. The one my one I’ve seen.