Dark Low Semi Dry Istanbul Mehmet Vezir Jazz Sizzle Ride 22” 2316 g PERFECT
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- This is one of the nicest sounding dark, low 22s” you will hear. Like butter.
- Darker, dryer, and much more bruting than any K Constantinople could dream to be. Fully lathed golden top, raw, unlathed underside, that's the Vezir.
- Outfitted with 2 Factory Brass Rivets.
- This combination provides the Goldilocks zone for a terrific, controlled stick attack followed by a glowing warm wash with a subtle and light Sizzle. However, that wash dissipates faster than a fully lathed Traditional Style cymbal would. Therein, lies the magic of this cymbal.
2316 grams makes it thin but with enough tension for a strong stick presence.
- Dark, low-profile, very low-pitch, easily crashable, extremely mellow - what Emily Dickinson would play.
- A glorious hand-hammered 22" in IMMACULATE condition.
- This Series has been around for 30 years and with good reason. And this is one of the finest I’ve heard.