VERY DRY Thin Dark Sabian ARTISAN ELITE 22” Ride 2328 g CLEAN Don’t Pay $700
Original price $539.99 - Original price $539.99
$539.99 - $539.99
Current price $539.99
- $700. I’m not even kidding.
- This is Sabian's most expensive cymbal and series. Aristan Elites - the 22” is $700 at Big Box stores. That even one-ups K Constantinople's.
- And with that - who knows what you get!! A guess. A $700 stock photo and a guess!
- Fortunately, you need not shell out such mad loot and you don't have to sacrifice tone risk your future!
- I can't be mad at Sabian for the $700 asking price. This 22” is one of the most beautifully crafted cymbals they have ever produced. Signed and numbered under the bell of the cymbal smith who made it.
- The Artisan Elite Series is a little bit darker and definitely drier than the straight-up Artisans. They have more of a partial lathe vibe with very heavy Hand Hammerings.
- Weighing in at only 2328 grams, this particular 22” plays like DRY DARK THIN RIDE.
- Dark, extremely responsive. Organic and focused stick attack with a very controlled wash and subtle decay evaporates like a line drop in the Mojave.
- At only 2328 grams this 22” is easily crashable. It has a dark and brooding attack that decays quickly for a large cymbal. Amazing for lightning-like accents while riding or just as a straight-up dark dry head-turning crash!!
- Absolutely fantastic condition. No issues. Played for the video. Truly some of Sabian's finest work.