MARK LOVE Anointed Sabian PROTOTYPE HHX Ride 22” 2340 g SIGNED
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- An extremely rare and collectible 22” Sabian forged and signed under the bell by the Master, Mark Love.
- This gorgeous Hand Hammered 22” is a perfect blend of the Sabian Manhattan Ride and an HHX LEGACY. And at 2340 grams it falls right between the two weight wise.
- Insanely smooth sounding Mark Love anointed Sabian HHX 22” Prototype in amazing condition.
- Chexk out the hammering on and around the bell - that’s no regular big box store Sabian.
- Super fine pinpoint style lathing provides a golden, glowing smooth tone. The Hand Hammering looks to be a perfect blend of both HH and HHX styles.
- This unique Prototype is like the THINNER, warmer, long lost cousin to the Legacy Heavy Ride. It’s much thinner than the standard Legacy Heavy, but has a much better stick attack and is much smoother than the paper thin Legacies.
- It has the warm, refined woody stick attack of a Manhattan Ride, but with a bit more definition. Focused and smooth, not super dry but definitely controlled for a fully lathed HHX.
- As you can see, the surface is wavy and heavily Hand Hammered. It's remarkably responsive at low level volumes.
- At 2340 grams it plays like a perfect Medium Thin but crashes like a big 22” THIN.
- Warm, smooth, lush, semi-complex when crashed upon. Glowing woody stick attack that remains controlled. Full and billowing wash - so warm and lush it could easily be a Suspended cymbal.
- Perfect for very low to medium loud settings. Very responsive but quite capable at cutting when fully crashed upon.
- And incredibly inspired cymbal.
- Amazing shape. No issues. Forged and signed by Mark Love. No need to spend more on an every day big box store standard model.
- This 22” is One-of-a-Kind! Collectible.