ULTRA DARK DRY Sabian Hand Hammered HH Pandora 22” 2348 Perfect
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU OPEN PANDORA'S BOX?? Let's find out together, shall we...
- Quick shut it shut it shut it shut it!!!!
- Damn! That was close!!
- BUT fortunately NO ONE NEED SPEND ALL THAT MONEY!!
- And you don't have to sacrifice TONE OR CONDITION either! You can still get that MASSIVE DARK and DRY Hand Hammered luxury!
- And it can be AS CLEAN LOOKING AS TOMORROW!! It is a Big 'N' Ugly after all!!
- And while they are BIG only a shallow philistine would call these things ugly. I guess if you're used to a world where lathed Sweet Rides and AAXs dominate then an HEAVILY HAMMERED 22” like this may appear to have fallen out of the ugly tree in one's eyes.
- This particular one has a gorgeous sienna hue. It’s wonderfully DRY with a super light and breathy, airy wash that dissipates quickly.
- As you can see this cymbal is extremely heavily hand hammered and very lightly lathed giving it a dark, dry attack. A very smokey tone, reminiscent of the Agop Signature Ride but even more dry with much better articulation.
- And this one has that GRILLED LOOK on the underside too!
- Here's what Sabian has to say about the Pandora Ride:
"Medium-dark in tone, medium-light in weight, this is the Ride for players who like "Blue" notes. Sitting comfortably between the HH King and HH Nova in pitch and tone, it's the musical equivalent of opening Pandora's Box!"
- 2348 grams. Dark. Dry. Terrific attack. Great response. controlled. Fantastic stick attack.
- Easily crashable. Plays like a very fast HUGE 22” Dry Crash when laid into.
- And this would be an excellent choice for rivets if you're so inclined.
- Opens up at just a whisper. Roars when crashed upon.
- Immaculate shape. A gorgeous crashable Dry Dark Hand Hammered 22” with a very quick decay.