DRY FOCUSED 1960s Vintage Zildjian Ride 2456 g Strong Bell
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- Here’s a Fantastic sounding 50-year-old Zildjian with a terrific DRY and focused stick attack.
- Don’t pay more money for Zildjians trying to re-capture what this Vintage Zildjian does naturally.
- This particular 1960s 20” has a beautiful, dark patina that gives this Zildjian a distinct, pronounced PING style definition and attack but it is mellower than big box store new models.
- After 50 years of aging, it projects but is not harsh sounding or shrill as modern Zildjians can be. The patina mellows and focuses the overtones beautifully to deliver a pronounced stick articulation that sounds like it was plucked off a 1960s recording.
2456 grams gives them a perfect DRY Medium Thin to Medium weight. The bell is piercing and cuts superbly. Crash on the edge and you have a wonderful wall of white noise perfect for Classic Rock and all-around ruckus-making.
- This is a fantastic, versatile 1960s Zildjian that is great for any style of music. It’s the tone that has delivered all the hits dating back the last 50 years.
- Quiet to loud settings. No issues. Amazing patina
- Vintage, as always, in style.