CLEAN PAISTE MASTERS TWENTY DARK DRY RIDE 20” 2497 g
Original price $359.99 - Original price $359.99
$359.99 - $359.99
Current price $359.99
- Wow! Paiste made a DRY Ride.
- Like they actually made a cymbal that’s DRY.
- For real this time.
- It’s dry.
- And I have to say these aren’t the easiest cymbals to fine today - Paiste has had a shortage at their warehouse. A lot of their top end cymbals are on back order. Don’t settle for some stock photo big box store guess. You can actually hear this exact cymbal.
- Paiste Twenty MASTERS DARK DRY 20” Ride.
- Take a look at this beauty! It’s Raw with alternating gold lathed ribbons. The underside has a pre-aged finish to really shore up the dry attack.
- This is the kind of cymbal you would expect from Istanbul AGOP - but Paiste threw their hat in the ring of Hand Hammered and their throwing hay makers!
- Paiste described this 20” as:
“Already at first glance one can recognize the exceptional character of the Dark Dry Ride. The raw surface with numerous hammering marks is graced by wide lathing. The hallmark of these cymbals is a clearly defined but nevertheless dark and warm stick sound. Jazz players that prefer a controllable and dry sound, as well as Funk, Fusion or Pop drummers will enjoy the Dark Dry Rides.
- Dry, rich, silky, strong. Medium range, fairly complex mix. Very controllable and fairly dry feel. Silvery ping over rather short sustained and dusty wash. Ideally suited for articulated and precise paying in most musical styles such as R&B, Funk, Pop and Latin.”
- Well there ya go!!
- Dry. Fairly dark. Fantastic stick articulation. Extremely responsive. Quick decay. At 2497 grams it has no problem cutting through - but this isn’t a Signature Dry Heavy Ride. This is a whole different tonal color. Beautiful bell that has no problem penetrating.
- Great for low to loud volumes. It’s as versatile as Paiste promises.
- Terrific condition. No issues. Typical wear on the factory coated underside surface/patina.
- Dry and musical and will continue to age well.