ULTRA DRY Discontinued Zildjian K Custom DARK COMPLEX 21” Ride 2595 g
Original price $499.99 - Original price $499.99
$499.99 - $499.99
Current price $499.99
- This is a standout cymbal in the Zildjian catalog, which is why of course they've discontinued it.
- Dammit, Zildjian!
- These were pretty hard to find back when Zildjian did produce them. And this is the DRIEST one you will find.
- I mean it’s very dry! All about the stick attack.
- Fortunately, you need not pine away for the lost perfectly dry and lightly complex tone you sought. I happen to have right here...
- The rare and wonderful Zildjian K Custom DARK COMPLEX 21” Ride that is in fantastic condition!
- If you noticed something different looking about this Zildjian, you are correct! It DOES has a SATIN FINISH. It’s unlathed but has this unique, lustrous ALMOST Brilliant Finish to it! It came with a factory distressed look.
- And check out the hammering on this specific 21” K Custom. The surface is rife with small, deep hammering.
- At 2595 grams this beauty plays like an ULTRA DRY Medium Thin to Medium Light Complex Ride. Again, this particular 21” has incredible straight up stick attack with a very light complexity that decays quickly.
- Perfect for fast and articulate sticking patterns. The wash does not eclipse the attack - far from it.
- The unlathed surface gives it a straight up focused definition while the intense hammering offers a breath of complexity. The satin finish provides a light airyness but this 21” is overall dark and dry.
- The bell Is a generous 5.5” and robust and rounded.
- Crashing on it emits a desert dry lightening strike!
- A true larger, organic Dry Ride with a pinch of complexity that you just can't get from Zildjian these days.
- No issues. Aged and mellowed beautifully. Organic satin factory raw vibe.
- This is a straight up stunning DRY K Custom 21” that’s hard to find and very musical.