Hard to Find DISCONTINUED Zildjian K Custom LEFT SIDE Ride SIZZLE 22” 2596 g
Original price $449.99 - Original price $449.99
$449.99 - $449.99
Current price $449.99
- Looking for a fairly Dry 22” with a pinch of Complex warm sizzle?
- GET THIS!
- Because it sounds incredible! This particular 22” Left Side K has a bit more body to it than most. There’s a light airiness to this one.
- This is the Zildjian you wish they still made, the 22” size makes it lower and much darker in tone. Overall it plays softer and smoother than any 20” K Left Side could dream.
- Gorgeous and no longer made BIG 22” Zildjian K Custom Left Side Sizzle Ride.
Weighs a lovely 2596 grams giving it a perfect Medium Thin play and weight.
- Sometimes these K Customs take a lot to get them to move - that is not at all the case with this beauty. It opens up with ease.
Zildjian describes their K Left Side as:
“Developed by clinician and session great Peter Erskine, it is dark and dry as desert nightfall. Its deliberately distressed finish and articulate, full-bodied stick definition make this cymbal an essential part of any setup whether as your main ride or as a side ride. Its dark, controlled tone helps to stick patterns come across cleanly. Three Rivets add subtle, lingering sustained to con keeping accidents and crashes.”
- Now imagine that in the rarer 22” size.
- See! It really is nice.
- This K Custom has a DRY stick attack but it’s far from dead. It has more subtle body and warm than the Dry Rides and the smaller 20” version and even the other 22s”.
- 3 brass cluster rivets supply the lightest hint of afterglow sizzle - it is very subtle and honors a bit of that Old School vintage throwback sound.
- Again, this particular one has a lovely hint of warmth and body for the series. Gorgeous.
- If you want a stick attack, but want it dark and to have a great dynamic range and be responsive, this is a fantastic choice!!
- Much thinner, darker, and more responsive than the straight-up K Custom Dry Ride. It's a very different cymbal. Much easier to crash.
- Clean. Strong logos. Every 22” in this series I’ve ever seen has subtle waves on the edge as this one does. All of the 22s” have it.
- Aged and mellowed 16 years.
- A killer sounding 22” K Custom that I wish Zildjian still made.