Complex Hand Hammered 1950s Vintage Zildjian 22” Ride 2639 g
Original price $369.99 - Original price $369.99
$369.99 - $369.99
Current price $369.99
- 22” Hand Hammered BIG BELLED 60-year-old Vintage Zildjian with a great stick attack and Medium Light complex wash.
- Take a look at the pictures on this gorgeous 1950s Zildjian, it’s heavily Hand Hammered all over the place. The surface and plane of this cymbal is very wavy - someone showed this particular 22” a lot of hand-hammered love at the Zildjian factory.
Weighing in at a gorgeous 2639 grams this 22” plays like a Light Medium Thin to Medium Ride.
- The Hand Hammering is not just beautiful to look at, it’s beautiful to hear! This 22” has a classic big 22” A complex and airy tone. The profile is fairly steep and curved giving it a medium broad spread.
- Very thin, tapered edge.
At 2639 grams it’s far from heavy but has plenty of heft to give off a terrific and penetrating stick attack that cuts well out front. Sounds like it’s the 1950s.
- The bell measures a generous 6” and even resembles a big crash vibe - rounded over and full. It no doubt contributes to the complexity as well. Very solid snd cutting - especially for a 1950s Zildjian.
- Stunning craftsmanship with no issues. It’s been making music for 6 decades and has many more in it.
- Truly Hand Hammered 22” with much more character than a big box store “vintage re-issue” whatever.
- The Real Deal.