Rare DISCONTINUED Zildjian K Custom LEFT SIDE Ride SIZZLE 22” 2674 g
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- Looking for a Dry 22” with a subtle, lively sizzle?
- GET THIS!
- Because it sounds incredible!
- This is the Zildjian you wish they still made, the 22” size makes it lower and much darker in tone. Overall it plays softer and smoother than any 20” K Left Side could dream.
- Gorgeous and no longer made BIG 22” Zildjian K Custom Left Side Sizzle Ride.
Weighs a lovely 2674 grams giving it a perfect Medium Thin play and weight.
- Sometimes these K Customs take a lot to get them to move - that is not at all the case with this beauty.
Zildjian describes their K Left Side as:
“Developed by clinician and session great Peter Erskine, it is dark and dry as desert nightfall. Its deliberately distressed finish and articulate, full-bodied stick definition make this cymbal an essential part of any setup whether as your main ride or as a side ride. Its dark, controlled tone helps to stick patterns come across cleanly. Three Rivets add subtle, lingering sustained to con keeping accidents and crashes.”
- Now imagine that in the rarer 22” size.
- See! It really is nice.
- This K Custom Is DRY BUT NOT DEAD. It has more subtle body and warm than the Dry Rides and the smaller 20” version.
- 3 brass cluster rivets supply the lightest hint of afterglow sizzle - it is very subtle and honors a bit of that Old School vintage throwback sound.
- Again, this particular one has a lovely hint of complexity and body for the series.
- If you want a stick attack, but want it dark and to have a great dynamic range and be responsive, this is a fantastic choice!!
- Much thinner, darker, and more responsive than the straight-up K Custom Dry Ride. It's a very different cymbal. Much easier to crash.
- Clean. Strong logos. Every 22” in this series I’ve ever seen has subtle waves on the edge as this one does. All of the 22s” have it. Light wear.
- A killer sounding 22” K Custom.