Hard to Find DRY DARK UFIP Natural 22” Ride 2790 g CLEAN
Original price $319.99 - Original price $319.99
$319.99 - $319.99
Current price $319.99
- This 22” is one of my favorites! Have a listen - dark, dry, organic and it still plays with a light softness to it.
- You hardly ever actually find these in the wild! Well this one you can listen to so you can buy with confidence.
- With a Raw top and a golden, thinly lathed underside, this Italian 22” has a great controlled stick attack but still has a pinch of complex wash!
- Juuuuust a pinch! Overall this particular Natural is DRY - but it keeps a softness to it too. It doesn’t play super stiff like some dry rides do.
- Weighing in at a lovely 2790 grams this UFIP plays like a Dark, Dry, Medium-Thin to Medium Ride. As you can see, the top is Unlathed and Raw and it has heavy hammer marks-like a Zildjian K...but different. The bottom is finely lathed and allows the wash to open up a little bit and breathe.
- Overall this 22” has a very DRY vibe - compliments of that RAW top surface cymbal.
- The bell is FANTASTIC sounding and very solid!
- And the controlled nature of this 22” would make a wonderful candidate for rivets if you're looking for a dry sizzle ride.
- The pitch is Medium Low to Low.
- Dry stick attack followed by a shadow of complexity and organic wash that remains very controlled. Medium low in pinch with a dark timbre and earthy vibe. Crashable but still controllable. The wash is medium fast, compliments of the raw surface.
- That is this hard to find big 22”.
- Super clean logos. Extremely clean. An incredible cymbal.