EARLY ORIGINAL 80s DARK Zildjian K CUSTOM 20” Ride 2745 g
Original price $319.99 - Original price $319.99
$319.99 - $319.99
Current price $319.99
- Here’s the beauty that kicked off the famous K CUSTOM Series 35 years ago with the help of a young drummer named Dave Weckl!
- And nearly damn EVERY Zildjian artist in the 80s and 90s!
- These early K Customs are much darker and lower-pitched than the newer version, it could even pass as a 22”. Don’t guess at a goofy stock photo - have a listen.
- You don’t see many of these 80s beauties around, check on the hammering! Super wavy surface - almost EAK -which is not surprising considering this K Custom was forged right after the EAKs.
- Look at the “CUSTOM” and the Zildjian K logo - it’s that early reversed position.
- 2745 grams. It has a glorious stick attack, compliments of the unlathed surface and it’s much darker than the newer ones. Famous unlathed, solid bell, terrific pin-point stick attack that cuts exceptionally well, a hint a of clean Brilliant shimmer.
- Darkened and dried over the last 35 years. This is the ORIGINAL!
- Perfect for any style of music. Soft to loud.
- Great shape! No issues. Instantly identifiable. Aged and mellowed beautifully.
- This Zildjian revolutionized the cymbal world.