RARE THIN Istanbul Mehmet 24” BIG RIDE Jazz Only 2797 g MINT
Original price $449.99 - Original price $449.99
$449.99 - $449.99
Current price $449.99
- Here’s one of the nicest sounding lush and dark, smoky TWO FOOTERS you will hear. And hardly anyone actually has this beauty!
- No need to spend $700 on Zildjian K Light 24” that is no where near as dark and musical and LIGHT as this rare 24”
- This Istanbul sounds like a 60-year-old cymbal. And it’s one of their newest cymbals but it’s very rare.
- Istanbul Hand Hammered 24” BIG RIDE Jazz in Immaculate Condition. And this is wonderfully warm and thin - one of the thinner cymbals they have ever offered.
- This gorgeous 24” is very close to their Legend Dry Series but it’s thinner.
- Wonderfully DARK with slightly bendable edges that wobble. Hints of DRYness, medium quick decay for such a large cymbal.
- It's remarkably reminiscent of an Agop SE Special Edition Ride …but it CRASHES much easier and is more lush.
- Dig the GORGEOUS circular Hand Hammering with very fine subtle golden and brown lathing.
- Very thin weight at only 2797 grams. Remember this is a 24”.
- Very DARK with a solid foot in smoky. And it’s musical too.
- Extremely responsive at lower volumes, and that is a beautiful thing on a massive cymbal.
It actually has an ounce of Crash Of DOOM to it. That's how dark it is!
- With a light touch you can play this beauty as a THIN DARK RIDE which is exactly what the purpose is.
- It has a great subtle definition and still emits a dark, hand-hammered wash that's fairly controlled compliments of that craftsmanship.
- Plays like a gorgeous enormous THIN DARK CRASH or very Light 24” Ride.
- This is an incredibly versatile 24” with a very broad dynamic range! Very quiet to loud.
- Immaculate condition. Only played for the video.
An incredible sounding, rare Hand Hammered 24” you won’t find anywhere else.
- Pound for pound as nice as anything out there!