IMMACULATE DRY Zildjian K Custom STEVE GADD SESSION Ride 20” 2829 g
Original price $369.99 - Original price $369.99
$369.99 - $369.99
Current price $369.99
- This 20” is the driest one of these I’ve heard! Fantastic stick - which indeed makes this one very GADD-like.
- No need to throw hopes at a stock photo and wonder what the hell the cymbal sounds like. That’s sucks!
- This one is immaculate and you can hear it so you can buy with confidence! Besides, if you have a question, hell, you can call me, not a 1-800 number with a keyboard player “helping you out.”
- Here’s a beauty that was inspired by one of the greatest drummers to ever pick up sticks.
- As fresh as tomorrow’s dawn: Zildjian Steve Gadd model K Custom Session 20” Ride. This was only played for the video. That is it.
- This beauty was modeled directly after his personal cymbals according to Zildjian. And this particular one sure as hell was! It’s DRY!
- Here's what Zildjian has to say about this beauty:
"The popular Session series is the culmination of several years work between Steve Gadd and the Zildjian Sound Lab to duplicate his classic and sought-after cymbal sound. 14" HiHats and 18" Ride were modeled directly after Steve's personal cymbals with the 16" and 18" Crashes representing Steve's favorite crash sounds."
- And that is accurate.
- Again this specific one is pretty dark and low-sounding and the driest one I’ve heard!
- The weight is 2829 grams and the bell is unhammered and solid as hell! The plain of the ride is unlathed but hammered. The finish is brilliant.
- What's nice about this particular 20” is that the pitch is not as high as you may expect. It's a great low pitch with the capacity to cut and has the body. It sounds a bit more mellow than the original K Custom and it’s definitely drier. The stick attack is phenomenal.
- DRY. Surprisingly dark. Solid bell. Medium-low to low in pitch. Controlled. Focused. Chime-like attack. Controlled sustain. Quick decay.
- Perfect for absolutely any genre at any volume. As versatile as the man who inspired it.
- Immaculate shape. No issues. So clean you could shave in it.
- A felicitous tribute to one of the greatest. Don’t guess on what your cymbal sounds like. Know.