Ultra DRY 17 YR Aged Zildjian K Custom DRY RIDE 20” 2834 g
Original price $249.99 - Original price $249.99
$249.99 - $249.99
Current price $249.99
- If you want a DRY K - well here you go!!! Very Jack DeJohnette vibe in this one!
- Don’t guess at a stock photo. Have a listen to this one.
- Gorgeous older style K hammering with a naturally darkened patina that’s built up over the last 2 decades. Looks beautiful!!
- It's 17 years old and it has aged and chilled exquisitely. Extremely dry. Like very, very dry.
- This particular K is all about the stick attack. And the unique patina focuses it up even more.
- Super raw looking and DARK with deep hammering.
- Weighing in at a lovely 2834 grams this K Custom Dry Ride plays like a DRY Medium to Medium Heavy Ride.
- What makes this specific K Custom standout is that it penetrates the best of almost any I’ve heard. This specific 20” really cuts through a mix. And the bell is piercing.
- As you can see, this K Custom is unlathed, raw, and heavily hammered. The bell is very strong. It projects quite well and is very focused.
- As you migrate down towards the plain, the cymbal opens up but still remains very, very articulate and DRY.
- Incredibly responsive at lower volumes but this one projects exceptionally well. Goes from jazz to heavy rock with ease. Typical light wear. Great patina.
- A beautiful truly dry 17 year old K that will continue to age gracefully.