MASSIVE BENDABLE DARK TURK Istanbul Mehmet Origin Dark 24” Ride 2952 g MINT
Original price $439.99 - Original price $439.99
$439.99 - $439.99
Current price $439.99
- Here’s one of the nicest DARK 24s” you will encounter. Period.
- Have a look. And better yet, have a listen!
- A beautiful hand crafted 2 foot unlathed and raw multi application crash or light ride.
- Take a Turk Ride, make it a pinch thinner, and give it a slightly smaller Bell for more control and VOILA! You have this damn-near-impossible-to-find, gloriously generous Origin Dark 24”.
- The Agop version of this is $700. Literally. And the Zildjian K Light is the same.
- This raw 24” reminds me of a cymbal Brian Blade would play - something that you can draw tones out of effortlessly.
- At only 2952 grams it’s a very thin and incredibly DARK! The edges are easily bendable, and that’s a damn nice thing on an unlathed, raw 24”.
- Perfect as an organic Thin Ride or Massive Dark Crash.
- Smoky and ultra dark. Famously RAW, unlathed, heavily Hand Hammered earthen copper/gold/sienna appearance.
- These cymbals are renowned for their dry, dark, smoky organic tone, and this stunning 2 foot beauty brings the renown reputation to life.
- Lower profile and bell, exotic, dark, brooding, organic, and definitely crashable.
- You create the voice, but this cymbal is the vocal chord.
One of the nicest dark, dry cymbals around. Guaranteed.
- Immaculate condition. Amazing. And a joy to play!
- No one has a beauty like this 24! And it’s the price of a regular-ass machine made Zildjian 22” medium ride!