Smooth Dark FULL 1960s Vintage Zildjian 22” Ride 3078 g
Original price $349.99 - Original price $349.99
$349.99 - $349.99
Current price $349.99
- I love 22s” from this era. They’re harder to find but worth the search. They’re darker and smoother and have a fullness to them that is also a much more mellow and lower-pitched than their smaller 20” brothers.
- And that is exactly the case with this Vintage Zildjian 1960s 22”.
- What’s fascinating about this particular 60s 22” is that it is wonderfully DARK and low pitched. Darker than most at this weight for sure.
- The bell measures a generous 6” snd supplies a fantastic DING tone.
- 3078 grams gives it enough meat to punch through in an amplified setting but again it’s MUCH darker than a Ping Ride or even a Medium.
- This is the perfect Classic Rock 60s Zildjian. It sounds like it was pulled off a summer stage from 1967. That’s the vibe.
- However take a listen! This makes a killer jazz ride as well - its strong attack and dark timbre make a beauty for swinging on! Perfect for blues and funk too.
- Crash on it for a thunderous full wash tone.
- Great shape. Typical light surface wear.
- A Zildjian 22” A costs over $400 today.
- I’m not kidding.
- Play the 50-year-old 1960s Original for LESS money. It’s a hell of a lot more fun too!
- Vintage Zildjian As are always in style.