2022 Massive 2 Foot Smoky Zildjian K LIGHT RIDE 24” 3119 g CLEAN
Original price $429.99 - Original price $429.99
$429.99 - $429.99
Current price $429.99
- THIS 24"is from 2022. It doesn’t get much newer than that.
- And this beauty costs $560 new. I’m not even kidding. $560 - for a stock photo and a guess at what it sounds like.
- But not chez Hazelshould! Listen to your heart’s content!
- This particular 24” has a stunning, light complexity to it. It’s very airy and sounds fantastic even at lower volumes.
- 3119 Grams makes this one exceptionally well balanced.
- Zildjian really busted their ASS on this one--the hammering and surface of it is SUPER WAVY. It almost looks EAK -ish. Pinpoint thin lathing with K Constantinople - style hammering.
- Zildjian describes this cymbal as:
"This 24" beauty is designed to generate wide variations of sound with plenty of overtones."
- And that is accurate.
- This 2 Foot K plays like a very SMOOTH, Thin to Medium Thin Light COMPLEX Ride. What impressed me most about this particular 24" is that it is exceptionally musical. The overall tone is quite euphonic and sweet. It definitely has foot in the Vintage old school camp.
- It almost has a hint of Turkish Hand Hammered vibe to it. Like I said, 80s EAK ish. BUT on a 24".
- This 24" does NOT get away from you, it has a great stick to wash ratio, compliments of that Medium Thin weight. The pitch is medium low, but there’s a high end complexity mixed in.
- This 24" can easily be your main ride cymbal, or alternate DARK BIG Crash Ride.
- And of course you can easily crash on this 24" Beast, it's perfect for crash/accents when riding. And rivets will sing if you're so inclined. It has a broad dynamic range.
- SMOOTH, LIGHT, AIRY, SEMI-COMPLEX, NICE SPREAD, goes from a whisper to a roar.
- No issues. It’s been played for the video and that’s about it. Purposely cleaned for a Traditional Vintage look. And I’m happy to say, that also applies to the feel and tone .
- Don’t go $560 deep for a guess. Listed to this 2022 K Light 24” and buy with confidence. It’s a beautiful sounding one.