GLORIOUS GLOWING MASSIVE Masterwork Paper Thin Jazz Master Crash Ride 26” 3184 g
Original price $369.99 - Original price $369.99
$369.99 - $369.99
Current price $369.99
- Imagine if you could summon a dragon with a swipe of your stick, but this time the dragon was actually friendly, he might even help you. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way when playing this unique, massive, ultra, paper-thin, GLOWING warm, Masterwork 26" Crash Ride.
- As many of you may know the Jazz Master Series is famous for a golden, lush, super warm tone - and this massive 26” exemplifies that sound!
- This cymbal looks like it was pulled off a Zildjian ad from the 1940s - the ones where the huge Hand Hammered cymbals are in the background.
- 3184 grams. That would be fairly thin for a 24”, this is a 26". Plays like a glorious THIN FULL! Goes from a whisper to a roar with ease!
- When struck this thing wobbles like a manta-ray.
- When played lightly you get a beautiful, glowing, dark, light-ride tone - a very Brian Blade vibe. Slightly Complex but all the while very smooth!
- This 26” has the airy tone of rivets - even though there are none.
- This Rare 26" Jazz Master is an absolute joy to play - dark, extremely warm, mesmerizing, edge-wobble wash. At 3184 grams it has a broad dynamic range Stunning with mallets up to sticks.
- Perfect for brushwork and recording.
- You just can't find a cymbal like this out there -an amazing, unique cymbal! No issues. Light patina. Super clean.
- A head-turning Hand Hammered piece of art.