Amazing DARK THIN EDGE 24” Vintage 1950s Zildjian Crash Ride 3279 g Hand Hammered
Original price $569.99 - Original price $569.99
$569.99 - $569.99
Current price $569.99
- Calling Brian Blade….
- This is one of the NICEST DARK 24” Zildjians you will hear. And it’s damn near impossible to find something like this. It’s Hand Hammered, the edges have a soft bendibility to them, they wobble. Fairly low profile with a glowing tone.
- I believe this 24” Zildjian is the Vintage 1950s large stamp - it’s definitely hand hammered and has all the hallmark craftsmanship of a 1950s Zildjian.
- It looks, sounds and plays like a Block Stamp 50s and it has the large stamp.
- Don’t go $615 deep on a big box store stock photo Zildjian 24” K Light!
- This is actually the 24” LIGHT. The REAL ONE. Aged 60 years.
- Easily crashable. DARK, smooth, lower pitched but with a hand hammered, broad and warm spread in the wash.
- Super warm and woody stick attack that keeps a light smokiness to it. It’s a stunning 24” A. I mean amazing.
- This Zildjian inhabits that estuary where Classic Rock drummers like Mitch Mitchell and Ginger Baker were playing beautiful JAZZ cymbals because that’s who their heroes were.
- Very thin edges! Plays like a Medium Light or Dark Thin Crash Ride.
- Great light, shimmering smoky wash, generous playing field. Majestic bell!
- You can get different tones depending on where you play it. The bell is rounded over and solid and has no problem projecting off stage. As you migrate down to the plain you get a Sweet and smoky attack and definition that is so familiar to the ears. And when you pull all the way back to that edge it unleashes a WALL of white noise thunderous Vintage DARK CRASH.
- Smoky overtones float over the top. It’s classic and very vintage sounding.
- It’s no surprise this 24” covers a lot of bases - it’s a 60-year-old Zildjian A!!
- Of course it’s incredible for jazz, blues and ballads, mellow gigs and singer song writer sessions. And also all those great rock/soul/funk albums were done on Vintage Zildjian As.
- No issues. Amazing chocolate brown patina. The Real Deal. You can build a whole set around this beauty! It’s a calling card!